Your support of Pathways to Promise enables us to continue our work with the faith community to raise awareness about mental illness, and develop groups that are supportive of people and families struggling with this disease. What We Offer:
- Consultation and training on how to organize a training collaborative in your area.
- Program models and training curricula for faith community mental health ministry and program development.
- Resourcing for faith leaders and faith communities including helping you find brochures, bulletin inserts, worship resources, pamphlets, booklets manuals, videos, and other sources of information and support geared to your faith tradition.
- Our website is available has resources for faith leaders and lay leaders, persons with mental illnesses and their family, friends, and supporters as well as behavioral health professionals interested in working with faith communities.
- Companionship Training and Train the Instructor training courses for individuals to become Companions or instructors. To learn more about Companionship visit https://www.thecompanionshipmovement.org/