Your support of Pathways to Promise enables us to continue our work with the faith community to raise awareness about mental illness, and develop groups that are supportive of people and families struggling with this disease.
What We Offer:
- Consultation and training on how to organize a training collaborative in your area.
- Program models and training curricula for faith community mental health ministry and program development.
- Resourcing for faith leaders and faith communities including helping you find brochures, bulletin inserts, worship resources, pamphlets, booklets manuals, videos, and other sources of information and support geared to your faith tradition.
- Our website is available has resources for faith leaders and lay leaders, persons with mental illnesses and their family, friends, and supporters as well as behavioral health professionals interested in working with faith communities.
- Companionship Training and Train the Instructor training courses for individuals to become Companions or instructors. To learn more about Companionship visit https://www.thecompanionshipmovement.org/
Please consider making a donation today to help support these important mental health resources!
Fill out the form below and click on SUBMIT. Once your information has been submitted you will be directed back to this page where you may select a donation level from the buttons below or choose your own custom amount by clicking Other. You can log in to your own Paypal account or choose “Donate with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom of the Paypal page. To pay by check please mail to: Pathways To Promise P.O. Box 63273, St. Louis, MO 63163. Please note in the check memo: “donation”.
Thank you for your support!