We invite you to browse through our feature product offerings.
Pathways to Promise Books
- The Companionship Series (Three guidebooks on mental health ministry for clergy, congregational leaders and laity.
- Caring for the Soul: R’fuat HaNefesh – A Mental Health Resource & Study Guide
- Souls in the Hands of Tender God
- Advocating for Someone with a Mental Illness
Pathways to Promise Booklets & Manuals
- Pathways to Partnership: An Awareness and Resource Guide on Mental Illness
- Pathways to Understanding: Manuals on Ministry and Mental Illness
- Caring Congregations: Observations and Commentary
- The Bible as a Resource:Materials for Sermons and Articles
- Mental Illness Awareness Interfaith Worship Resources
- It Is Well With My Soul
- Who Has Mental Illness
- Walking Together: A Training Workshop for Faith Communities Interested in Supporting People with Mental Illness
Pathways to Promise Bulletin Inserts
- Rabbi Who Sinned?
- Reaching Out to Someone with Mental Illness
- Mental Illness: Community Outreach
- Creating Caring Congregations for People with Mental Illness and their Families
- Responding to People with Mental Illness in the Congregation & Community
Pathways to Promise Promotional Items