On September 28, 2016, Pathways to Promise and the Interfaith Mental Health Coalition hosted a one day conference titled “Celebrating Hope, Promoting Mental Wellness and Resiliency. The conference presented various ways that faith communities and people engaged in mental health recovery can work together to educate their communities about mental illness and equip them to develop supportive, caring responses.
People from diverse faith traditions who have experienced the journey toward recovery shared their stories, and presenters from a variety of faith communities and mental health services programs described ways they have developed the types of relationships and community practices that facilitate recovery and resiliency.
Below will find the resources shared at this conference by the presenters.
- Companionship Ministry
- Congregation Tracking Form
- Organizing a MH Team
- Ten steps presented 5-27-09 (Alan Johnson)
- Contact List Resource
- MH Needs Assessment – Congregations
- MH awareness dates
- Resource Notebook Outline
- 2016 Before, During After – MH Call
- Fundamental Components of Recovery
- Pathways Companionship Comments Handout
- Person First Language handout.revised.07-25-11
- MH Resource page Mental Health Awareness Week resources
- CLUSTER PNTI Organizing a Neighborhood Cluster Craig Rennebohm 2014
- Faith-mental health-guide
- Faith-mental health-quick-reference
- Interfaith Network on Mental Illness–Resource List
- Interfaith Resource Sheet
- Presbyterian Church USA Mental Health Resources
- United Church of Christ Mental Health Network-Resource List
- UU Mental Health Resources
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to be placed on our mailing list for future conferences.